We may have gone overboard with this one? It has all your favorite breakfast items all wrapped in one. Start with the amazing Cinnamon Swirl Toast then layer cheese, a hash brown, sausage, bacon, and a fried egg. Our taste-testers said it was the best breakfast sandwich they ever had.
- 8 Slices of Jenny Lee Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 4 Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 8 Slices of Bacon
- 4 Slices of American Cheese
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 Frozen Hash Browns
Takes , serves 4
- Cook hash browns according to package and set aside in the warm oven.
- Heat grill to medium. Cook bacon to desired crispness. Place bacon strips on paper towels, set aside in warm oven, and save grease.
- In a separate pan, cook breakfast sausage to 160 degrees.
- While sausage is cooking, fry eggs over-easy in bacon grease.
- Lightly toast Jenny Lee Swirl Bread.
- Layer toast, cheese, hash brown, sausage, bacon, egg, toast. Serve with coffee and/or milk.