- 12 Slices of Jenny Lee Swirl Bread
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 1 cup of Cold Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- Powdered Sugar
1. Beat together eggs, milk, salt, spices, and vanilla. Let bread sit open on a plate while mixing ingredients.
2. Lightly oil a griddle (or skillet) and preheat to medium-high.
3. Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture being sure to soak each side.
4. Place on heated griddle and cook both sides until golden brown.
5. Sprinkle on powdered sugar and garnish with fresh fruit. Serve with maple syrup.