Fall is one of our favorite seasons here at Jenny Lee. Mostly because this dish is so tasty. Layers or Pumpkin-Nut Cinnamon Swirl Bread, sweet pumpkin, and whipped cream make this dish unbelievable.
- 1 Loaf Jenny Lee Cinnamon Pumpkin-Walnut Bread
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese - Softened
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Small Tub of Cool Whip
- 2 (3 1/2 Oz) Packages Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Canned Pumpkin
1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Fold into cream cheese mixture and set aside. Mix pudding and milk together. Add canned pumpkin and cinnamon to pudding mixture. Cut Jenny Lee Cinnamon Pumpkin-Walnut Bread into bite-sized pieces.
- In a glass trifle dish, layer: Pumpkin Bread pieces, cream cheese mixture, pumpkin pudding mixture, Cool Whip. Repeat layers, finishing with Cool Whip and dust with cinnamon.