Pair this bread pudding recipe with a nice cup of coffee to keep the conversation going long after dinner.
- 1-2 Loaves of Jenny Lee Swirl Bread
- 10 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Quart of Half and Half
- 1 Pint of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 2 Sticks of Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Mix in sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla and beat until well mixed. Add half & half and heavy cream together. Tear the bread and add to the mixture and let sit for 10 minutes. Add half of the melted butter and mix.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan and add bread mixture. Drizzle remaining butter and sprinkle additional cinnamon and sugar on top, bake for 35-45 minutes, or until it starts to set. Should form a custard texture. Do not over bake.
- Let cool and serve.