Easy and colorful. We can't think of a better appetizer or recipe for a party. Download the recipe card.
- 3 Large Heirloom Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Small Red Onion Chopped
- 2 Large Cloves Garlic Diced
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 8-10 Leaves Fresh Basil Thinly Sliced or Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt to Taste
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for at least 30 minutes. Lightly drizzle any of our savory bread with extra virgin olive oil and bake in a 400-degree oven until lightly toasted. Top toasted bread with the mixture and serve.