It's going to be a happy St. Patrick's Day this year! We've just launched our new Jenny O'Lee Irish Soda Bread and created this amazing bread bowl creation with it.
It's sure to be a hit at your St. Patrick's Day Party this year!
- 2 Loaves of Jenny O'Lee Irish Soda Bread
- 1 Cup Cold Heavy Cream
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese into a medium bowl. Using a mixer on medium speed, slowly add in powdered sugar, vanilla, and Bailey's Irish Cream and mix until creamy.
- Lightly fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated.
- Chill dip for an hour to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut Jenny O'Lee Irish Soda Bread into a bread bowl, fill with dip, drizzle with chocolate syrup and enjoy!