Jenny Lee Swirl Bread Monte Cristo
- 12 Slices of Jenny Lee Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 6 Slices of Smoked Gouda
- 6 Slices of Maple Cured Ham
- Maple Syrup
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 1 Cup of Cold Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
Takes , serves 6.
- Heat griddle (or skillet) to 350°F and spray with non-stick spray or oil.
- Combine French Toast Batter ingredients in large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Assemble sandwiches with Jenny Lee Swirl Bread, Gouda, and Ham. Press each sandwich between two plates.
- Dip entire sandwich in French Toast Batter and place on skillet. Cook each side for 5 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and sugar around the bread is bubbling.
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping or drizzle syrup on sandwich.