Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- 12 Slices Jenny Lee Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 1 Cup Cold Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- Powdered Sugar
Takes , serves 6.
- First, beat together eggs, milk, salt, desired spices and vanilla. Let bread sit open on a plate while mixing ingredients.
- Lightly oil a griddle (or skillet) and preheat to medium high.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture being sure to soak each side.
- Place on heated surface and cook both sides until golden brown.
- Place on serving dish and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with warm maple syrup.