BBQ Italian Sausage Sandwich
- 10 Slices of Jenny Lee Italian Olive Focaccia Bread
- 5 Links of Italian Sausage
- Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- Sliced Olives
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- BBQ Sauce
Takes , serves 5.
- Heat grill to medium high. Cut casing from each sauce and form into patties. 1 Link = 1 Patty.
- Grill pork, flipping occasionally until heated through to 160 Degrees, adding thin slices of fresh mozzarella for the last 2-3 minutes.
- After pork is finished, assemble sandwiches with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and drizzle BBQ Sauce.
- Serve with red wine.