Bacon, Strawberry, and Fontina Grilled Cheese
- 8 Slices of Jenny Lee Cranberry Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 Slices of Bacon, Cut into Fours
- Strawberry Jam
- Shredded Fontina Cheese
- Room Temperature Butter
Takes , serves 4.
- Heat griddle (or skillet) to medium. Cook Bacon until slightly crispy
- Butter one side of each slice of Jenny Lee Cranberry Cinnamon Swirl Bread.
- Spread strawberry jam on unbuttered side of 4 slices. Sprinkle fontina on the other 4 slices and top with cooked bacon.
- Combine sandwiches and cook until fontina is melted and bread is golden brown.