Ultimate Jenny Lee Breakfast Sandwich
- 8 Slices of Jenny Lee Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 4 Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 8 Slices of Bacon
- 4 Slices of American Cheese
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 Frozen Hash Browns
Takes , serves 4.
- Cook hash browns according to package and set aside in warm oven.
- Heat skillet to medium. Cook bacon to desired crispness. Dry bacon strips on paper towels, set aside in warm oven and save bacon grease.
- In a separate pan, cook breakfast sausage to 160 degrees.
- While sausage is cooking, fry eggs over-easy in bacon grease.
- Lightly toast Jenny Lee Swirl Bread.
- Layer toast, cheese, hash brown, sausage, bacon, egg, toast. Serve with coffee and/or milk.